Home / Mailing Lists
[Privatization Watch] Privatization Watch - September 2009
- To: Privatization Watch<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [Privatization Watch] Privatization Watch - September 2009
- From: monthly news bulletin on public-private partnerships <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 14:04:53 -0400
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Privatization Watch - September 2009 | CUPE
Privatization Watch - September 2009
September 16, 2009 01:33 PM CUPE members can now register for the Blue Summit -- a national meeting that will energize the campaign for public water.
September 16, 2009 09:39 AM The federal Conservatives’ $1.2 billion privatization fund will sink tax dollars into risky investments instead of secure public projects, says CUPE national president Paul Moist.
September 23, 2009 01:49 PM Part of the scandal that’s engulfed a P3 water contract in Montreal is the money spent on contracting out jobs the city’s own workers could have done.
September 30, 2009 06:29 AM Stop privatization before it starts: know the early warning signs outlines the early warning signs of privatization, and gives tips on how locals can be prepared to act when they spot a threat.
September 22, 2009 01:30 PM Another public-private partnership (P3) may get wiped off the map, this time on Montreal's South Shore.
September 21, 2009 02:58 PM COQUITLAM—CUPE will address City Council tonight to counter a flawed proposal to contract out food services at the new Coquitlam Sports Centre.
September 11, 2009 01:51 PM CUPE and its allies were in court last week fighting the privatization of EPCOR’s power generation plants.
- Next by Date: [Privatization Watch] Privatization Watch - October 2009
- Previous by Thread: [Privatization Watch] Privatization Watch - October 2009
- PrivatizationWatch October 2009 archives indexes sorted by: [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ date ]
- PrivatizationWatch list archive Table of Contents
- More information about the PrivatizationWatch mailing list